Allons-y, friends! Online I’m known as Glory, I’m 20-something, and I love stories and characters with nuanced, admirable character. I like to draw and write. I love the Lord God, and I love my family and my sister, who is my world. My favorite activity is talking about stories, often movies or TV, and critiquing character and plot.
• Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.” –John 11:25
• Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. —I Peter 5:6-7
• For a Hero cannot triumph all the time. Sometimes he will be defeated, and how he faces that defeat is a test of his character. —Cressida Cowell, How to Steal a Dragon’s Sword
• You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand. You say no. You have the guts to do what’s right when everyone else just runs away. —Rose, Doctor Who
• God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is hopeless. —Admiral Chester Nimitz